The Usgab (herein after – the Application) and/or mobile app is a network project uniting the people who love make posts news, messages, images.
1. The User shall use the Site Software and/or mobile app at his/her sole risk and expense. Software is made available for use on “as is” basis.
2. The Administration may not be held liable for any illegal acts of the User or any third parties.
3. The Administration shall bear no liability for any statements of the User published with use of Usgab Software. Also, the Administration shall not be liable for any (mis)conduct of the User while using the Usgab Software.
4. The Administration shall bear no liability for loss by the User of access to his/her account on the Site (including loss of login, password or any other details required for access to and use of Usgab Software).
5. The Administration shall bear no liability for any missing, inaccurate or incorrect data specified by the User when using the Usgab Software.
6. The Administration shall not exchange any elements of Site Supplemental Functionality acquired by the User for any other elements of the same.
7. The Administration shall not reimburse the User for any expenses connected with acquiring of the rights to use the Site anr/or mobile app Supplemental Functionality including in case where the User’s access to the Site Usgab and/or mobile app is suspended as a result, inter alia, of breaching the Usgab Terms and Policies, and/or should this Agreement is suspended or terminated by any reason.
8. The Administration shall not be obliged to present to the User any documents or other evidences of User’s breach hereof as a result of which the User was fully or partially denied a right to access the Site (and/ or mobile app).
9. The User shall not:
9.1. reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, disseminate, trade in or resell the Usgab Software and/ or the right to use the same for any purpose whatsoever other than where such transactions have been expressly authorized in accordance herewith;
9.2. distribute any audiovisual and/ or graphic images contained in Usgab Software, or any elements of its design or user interface outside the Site and/or mobile app, whether for commercial or non-commercial purpose, unless upon prior written permission from concerned right holders; and
9.3. use Software by any means not stipulated herein or not admissible in the ordinary operation of Usgab Software.
10. Usgab does not include content that is offensive, insensitive, upsetting, intended to disgust, or in exceptionally poor taste. Examples of such content include:
10.1 Defamatory or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, or other targeted groups, particularly if the app is likely to place a targeted individual or group in harm’s way. Professional political satirists and humorists are generally exempt from this requirement.
10.2 Realistic portrayals of people or animals being killed, maimed, tortured, or abused, or content that encourages violence. “Enemies” within the context of a game cannot solely target a specific race, culture, real government, corporation, or any other real entity.
10.3 Depictions that encourage illegal or reckless use of weapons and dangerous objects, or facilitate the purchase of firearms.
10.4 Overtly sexual or pornographic material, defined by Webster’s Dictionary as “explicit descriptions or displays of sexual organs or activities intended to stimulate erotic rather than aesthetic or emotional feelings.”
10.5 Inflammatory religious commentary or inaccurate or misleading quotations of religious texts.
10.6 False information and features, including inaccurate device data or trick/joke functionality, such as fake location trackers.
10.7 Usgab has features to prevent objectionable content like the Report system and the Block feature, and that our team reviews every reported content within 24 hours.
11.Downloading the Usgab application is free.
If you choose to upgrade to a Full Membership, simply select one of the subscription packages , Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
You must be at least 18 years old to sign up for Usgab.